- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk About Sleep: for parents of children 0-5 years
January 23, 2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Do you have questions about how to help your baby, toddler, or preschooler sleep better?
Join us for a sleep Q & A with Certified Child Sleep Consultant, Joanie Olin, MSW. Joanie will offer tips and information on:
– The science of sleep for children at different ages and stages
– Typical awake time tolerance and sleep needed at different ages and stages
– Identifying and understanding your child’s “sleepy signs” and the best timing for offering sleep
– Setting up the best possible schedule that honors your child’s circadian rhythm
– Setting up your child for more restful, consolidated sleep both at night and during the day
Sleep safety will be emphasized throughout.
Childcare will be provided. Dinner will be provided for parents & children.
RSVP to Lauren Glancy-Shields at [email protected]