Parking & Directions
Located at the intersection of Routes 27 and 135 in the heart of Natick Center, the Natick Center Cultural District is easily accessible by foot, by car, bicycle, and MBTA commuter rail.
Natick Center MBTA Station is an easy train ride away from Boston to the east and Worcester to the west. There is also the MWRTA buses with a stop at Natick Common that will take to the Natick Collection and to other destination in MetroWest.
The Town of Natick provides on-street metered parking for visitors, and several municipal lots located throughout Natick Center. Click here for a Downtown Parking Rates Map.
Regular visitors may be interested in purchasing a Smart Card for Parking Click here for information.
Keep the Change
Pay for parking with your mobile device.
The Town of Natick has partnered with Passport Parking to offer a cashless alternative to paying at a meter or pay station using the Passport Parking App. Watch our video on how to use Passport!
To begin a session, users can follow these simple steps:
1. Download the free Passport Parking app from the App Store or Google Play
2. Create an account with an email address or phone number.
3. Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
4. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
5. Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!
Still, have questions? Check out our FAQs.
Users can also manage their parking online at passportparking.com.