Natick Community Organic Farm

www.natickfarm.org
117 Eliot St Natick, MA 01760
(508) 651-7333

Founded in 1974, The Natick Community Organic Farm is a non-profit, certified organic farm providing productive open space, farm products, and hands-on education for all ages, year-round.


Pegan Cove Park

www.millermicro.com
Washington Avenue Natick, MA 01760

Open dawn to dusk, Pegan Cove Park is owned by the Mass. Dept. of Environmental Management (within Cochituate State Park), and is managed jointly by the Natick Conservation Commission and the Natick Recreation and Parks Commission under a special, 25-year lease.


Broadmoor Sanctuary

massaudubon.org/Nature_Connection/Sanctuaries/Broadmoor
280 Eliot Street Natick, MA 01760
508-655-2296

Broadmoor’s nine miles of walking trails guide you through a variety of field, woodland, and wetland habitats.


South Natick Dam

The South Natick Dam Park and Multi-Purpose Area is a beautiful spot just south of the intersection of Pleasant Street and Eliot Street, and is a nice place to walk, fish, launch a canoe or play basketball.


Hunnewell Town Forest

Click for More Information

 

Cochituate Rail Trail

millermicro.com/crt.html


Belkin Family Lookout Farm

www.lookoutfarm.com
89 Pleasant St. South South Natick, MA 01760
508–653–0653

Over the years, Lookout Farm has become one of the oldest working farms in the country, and an important part of the history of South Natick. Originally, the land yielded beans, turnips, strawberries, and grapes.

 

Sassamon Trace Golf Course

natickma.virtualtownhall.net/Public_Documents/NatickMA_GolfCourse
233 South Main Street Natick, MA 01760
508-655-1330

 

Bacon Free Library

www.baconfreelibrary.org
58 Eliot Street South South Natick, MA 01760
508-653-6730

The Bacon Free Library was established in 1880 and continues to provide the community with library services and programs today.

 

Town Forest

Click for More Information

In the mid- 1850s, a large tract of land in what is now Natick and Wellesley passed out of the hands of the resident Indian tribes and was acquired by Horatio Hollis Hunnewell (1810-1902).